I wanted to learn more about crypto and memecoins. I watched some youtube. Did a little reading. But realised maybe the best way to learn is to launch a memetoken, to learn how it really works, how the community works. So that's what I'm doing.
I made Worthless Token or WRS, on coinbook.fun - and since then have been learning twitter, telegram, even Reddit - first time I ever did this.
Sometimes it's frustrating - sometimes it's pretty intense, and fun. And there are those moments you wonder if you're doing anything right at all.
But Bitcoin, Ethereum, Shiba Inu, Pepe - all these coins, weren't made into the giants they are overnight. They were made with hard work and perserverence.
Too many memecoins out there now, on twitter, seem to promise the "next 1000x", and too many promoters - for extortionate fees - offer miracles. Folks, it's got unreal.
Can we get back to normal?
Even if my own memecoin goes nowhere - at least it stayed level headed. Too many people seem to want to do this on steroids - bad way to go for the entire market folks.

No comments:
Post a Comment