Wednesday, 12 November 2025

I'm goofing around with AI, and I haven't been doing any sort of twitter or 'x' in a while,


so I just discovered Grok - and asked it about Worthless Coin.  And it gave me this poem:


A copper coin,

dull as a dead star,

glints in the madman’s left eye—

not reflection, but residence.  He tilts his skull;

the coin rolls,

clinks against the socket’s rim,

a tiny, worthless bell.  Streetlight drips.

He laughs,

mouth a cracked vault,

spilling moths of breath.  “Fortune,” he says,

“is the weight you carry

when the world forgets your name.”  The coin stays.

He walks on,

two moons in one face—

one blind, one bankrupt,

both perfectly round.



I guess that's the dark side of the coin?  I felt pretty upbeat about it and still do.  But every light casts a shadow.  And now we have a new way of contemplating the value of money!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Long Hard Road. I wanted to learn more about crypto and memecoins. I watched some youtube. Did a little reading. But realised maybe t...